Wednesday, March 17, 2004

My Supervisory Skills


While I was out of the office for a bit tonight, Sunnie decided to play a
joke on me.  She had one of her friends write a note, claiming to be
someone from the president's office looking for info.  As I was gone nearly
45 minutes, that was noted as well as some disappointment in me not being there.

Now's not a good time of year for jokes like that.  There's always 'moves'
at the end of the fiscal year and I'm trying everything I can not
to go through that again this year.  Fortunately, there's no one by the
name given who works in the president's office and it took a few minutes to get
Sunnie to fess up.

And now she has a long list of extra work to get done before she goes home
tonight.

And I'm sitting back and giving her the same smile she gave me a few hours ago.

She's working so hard now.

No comments: