Thursday, March 11, 2004

My Question


It's 12:55 in the morning and I'm typing on the computer and enjoying a glass
of cider.  I'm downloading music like crazy and not trying to think of the
work that needs to be done around the house before my parents come to visit
later this week. 

I just don't feel like doing too much of anything.

After my vivid dream last night, all I wanted to do this morning was get back to
that dream. 

Now I'm downloading music and I can't help but notice they're songs I haven't
listened to in just under a year.

Wonder what that means, hmmm?

I've just spent the past hour re-reading my Blogs and I noticed (aside from poor
grammar and the occasional spelling errors) that not a week goes by where I
don't comment on Sex Caffeine.  In fact, nearly every entry for March has a
comment or more about SC.

The good news is I've kept myself from emailing her since December 18th of last
year.  Still going good with that, although I do have an email to send to
her, I've just been lazy in getting it done (it can wait --it's for an event in
2006).  March 4 was the first time I've had coffee with her since December
23rd.  That day also marked the first conversation we've had since early
February.  And before that, it was December --so there.  To think it
used to be daily.  I guess I can be a little more comfortable with monthly
for now.

For now.

I did see her on Tuesday when I had some copying to do.  Again, I tried to
avoid eye contact, but she was walking towards me and waved just before Big Mama
grabbed her attention.  Hard to picture seeing Big Mama in a saviour type
role...

The big risk now is that I've been thinking of telling SC about the job opening
in our department.  It'd be a good change for her and if there is a risk of
the old department shutting down, she'll have a leg to stand on in the union. At
least I know I can work with her and we have the ability to get along. 
Yep, there's a risk, but it's one I'm willing to face!  I'll debate it for
a few more weeks --another way to avoid emailing her about anything...

So, there' the big question.  Do I tell her about it or no?

Awright time for sleep --I hope.

No comments: