Wednesday, March 10, 2004

My Dream


I should get these analyzed sometimes, but this one was pretty blatantly
obvious.  In fact, it was so realistic that I swear I could taste it later
on.

These are the dreams I should be having about my wife, but they never are...

Nope, this one was about Sex Caffeine.  And I have absolutely no idea why I
should know what she tastes like --it never got that far.  But, boy, did
this dream go that far!

It started in my parent's old home and I was working in the basement.  I
was cleaning up and getting it ready (I'm assuming) for their move up
north.  SC was there and motioned me to help her with something (lift or
move or?) and she grabbed my arm and leaned in for a kiss.  It was a good
kiss and there was a great "click!" afterward.  Kinda felt like
having more, so we did.  After a while it got to be more than just kissing,
but for some reason we stopped and got back to working.  However, the
kissing began again and we continued for a while before I stopped and said,
"I could get into trouble for this."  Suddenly, my mother was in
the doorway saying "Yes.  Yes you will be in trouble."

And then I woke up.

And, damn, was I in a good mood when I got to work today...

Dreams never last, do they?

No comments: