Friday, March 12, 2004

My Curiousity Revisited


Unplugged the phones when I got home last night and  left my cell in the
car.  When I got to work, I "discovered" the 4 messages on my
cell and that there were another half-dozen on my home phone.

F-Bomb even had a copy of the event poster in her office (she thought it looked
neat) and hadn't clued into when and where the event was taking place.

They are boneheads.

Speaking of boneheads, my boss told me tonight that I may soon be resuming my
nickname "Killer."  In my first 6 months at this job, I went
through 3 co-workers (all of them from Hell too) and Whiner may be gone sooner
than I realize.  That'll be 4 in a year and we'll see how long #5 lasts.

F-Bomb could be gone by June as well actually.

Now THAT is how you end a work week.


No comments: