Wednesday, March 10, 2004

My Nightmare


So, the boneheaded Co-Workers From Hell actually got a victory over me. 
After being inundated with questions all night, I blew it.  I couldn't
answer any of the questions with anything but "I don't know" which I
always hate giving as an answer.  there are too many miscommunications in
the office and half the time the answer's wrong, but at least we've given an
answer.  No, not the best attitude, I know...  But when the question
is "What time is the meeting?" I should be able to quickly say "4
o'clock."  But I'm not able to do that if no one's bothered to tell
me: a - there is a meeting and b - there is a meeting at 4 o'clock.

Boneheads.

But this was different.  Some items had arrived for 2 people here and after
they'd been notified, someone decided to hide the stuff in the boss'
office.  By the time I got here, the boss was gone for the day and here
were the people asking for their stuff.  I didn't have it, but Whiner
called at the exact right time and I found out they were in the boss'
office.  So, I went in and got them and emailed my boss to let him know
where they'd disappeared to.  And boy is he pissed.

Why on Earth would anyone tell someone there's stuff here for them and then hide
them away?  Where does that make sense?

Anyway, I'm the one getting in crap with the Boss, so I'm sure the 2 nitwits are
going giggle away the day tomorrow.  At least I 'fessed up to the boss
right away and took it on the chin.  I'd like to see either one of them do
that sometime...

No comments: