Tuesday, March 16, 2004

My Quiz


I've created a quiz on www.tickle.com.
No, I'm not sharing a link directly to my quiz here 'cuz I'm still trying to
keep this blog semi-private from some people.

I've debated letting Sex Caffeine know about the quiz, but it means a number of
things:

1 - I'd have to email her and that ends My Game of Cat and Mouse.

2 - Some questions I'm concerned she may perceive the wrong thing into them.

3 - Speaking of which, I'm probably going to over-analyze some of her answers.

What good come from that?  I've spent nearly the past year over-analyzing
everything I've said to her and every time we've talked.  I've analyzed
little (most likely) meaningless things to death just because I'm worried about
repercussions.  But you know what?  I've also had to acknowledge as of
late just what I'm doing wrong.  I've fallen in love with another woman and
there's nothing, absolutely nothing, I can do about it.

Except, of course, send her an email and over-analyze every answer she gives.

If she even takes the quiz.

No comments: