Thursday, March 11, 2004

My Illness


Swear to God I'm getting something every few weeks right now and it's very
annoying.  My throat really started hurting on Monday afternoon and I
originally thought I'd discovered a new allergy.  Not so, it's just another
frickin' cold.

There's only 2 other people really suffering with this around the office and
they're both My Kids, so I'm gonna hear about it from the rest...

If only I've lived up to half (hell, a quarter!!) of the things people presume
I've done around here, I'd probably be much happier.... tired, but happier.

I don't think satisfied would be a good term, though.

Saw My Personal Trainer tonight.  I realized fairly early on that I haven't
seen her in the "Trainer" role for a few weeks now.  Maybe more than a
month.  I'm just under my goal weight for this point in my Diet and
Exercise Program and the weight has been going fairly good.  I missed a day
last week and haven't done squat this week because I'm not feeling well. 
Should honestly screw my cold and just workout and re-energize.  Focus my
anger (which is prevalent right now) into a good run or two.

I'm sick and there's way too much on my mind at the moment.

No comments: