Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My Schedule


So, we're trying to find a good time to get together for coffee and either
Brenda or I are busy every weekend for almost the next month.  Week days
don't work because of, well, work.  We're both very busy people, but want
to get together and catch up more than we could at a party.

So, our planning session went something like this: She says, "how 'bout
this weekend, the 28th or 29th?"  and I say, "No. Busy with games
on the 28th and have my daughter's birthday party on the 29th.  Oh,
actually the following weekend's out for me too."  She say, "Oh,
too bad.  I'm open and busy the following weekend."  To which I
say, "How about the weekend of March 20th then?" She replies,
"Busy. Very busy.  I'm away in Kamloops that weekend with the
kids."  And then I realize I'm busy that weekend too and say "I'm
actually busy and forgot, but you're gonna freak.  I'm going to be in
Kamloops that weekend too."

So, we star-cross'd [former] lovers are going to meet again in a far flung
city....

In four friggin' weeks.

No comments: