Friday, December 16, 2005

Say What You Say

Dreama was pestering me about some very funny quotes from classes this semester. I'm hoping they aren't "aw, you had to be there" funny... Keep in mind, you have to think a li'l dirty for some of the quotes and take them completely out of context. In fact, maybe I'll write a follow-up piece on the actual context of the quotes:

Top Ten Quotables from the past semester:
10. "She said 'I missed you like a retard misses the point.'"
9. "I don't get it."
8. "How's your bottom?"
7. "Let me see your box."
6. "Say please before asking to see my box!"
5. "Check out his wood!"
4. "She had to use your stick, she doesn't have one of her own!"
3. "There's no polite way to ask a naked person if you could see their other side."
2. "I never would've thought that was a manhole cover."
1. "I'll put my glasses on to make sure I'm rubbing the right thing."

1 comment:

Madley said...

HAHAH These were great -- a tie between #1 and #7!