Friday, December 30, 2005

Gasping for Air

[toldja I'd have more to talk about]

With another semester behind me now, it was time to go to the campus today and pick up next semester's (starts January 3) schedule as well as my grades for last semester, easily my toughest semester yet.

Well, I got a few surprises along the way. First off, they gave me someone else's schedule and grades. We have similar names, so they accidently gave me his stuff instead.

Well, I was quite surprised when I saw the marks: all A's (2 A's, 2A-'s) and one B. "I did better than I ever imagined!" I said. The I looked at the schedule and noticed once again that it was extremely different from the preliminary one we'd gotten about 6 weeks ago. Figures.

Then I noticed I had the really tough marker from last semester. THEN I noticed I had the egotistical freak "actor" from my first semester!

What?? No, tell me it isn't true!! Not him again!

Oh, wait. Who's Donald and why do I have his schedule?

So, then I got my scheduel and grades and was still surprised. I'd been working myself up this week to be prepared to accept a few lower grades and a potential failure this semester. Well it didn't happen. the number of A's dropped as I received one of each: A, A-, B+, B, & B-. My overall GPA has dropped to 3.50 from 3.60 to start the year. Not bad, eh?

Good thing I only gasped for air for a few moments there when I saw Donald's schedule!

[8 posts 'til #500!]

1 comment:

Dreama said...

good marks, I tell ya, no matter how you slice it. I have had D's on my transcript...