Monday, December 27, 2004

My Best Friend

So I'm walking into the bread store today when suddenly from the back of the bread delivery truck I hear...

You sonnuvabitch!!

Shocked, I turn to see what's going on and there's my best friend from years past --also known as "the butt of My Practical Joke."

Yep, he clued in after the 7th or so postcard arrived, but --as planned-- he couldn't figure out how I was sending him all these cards.

And that was bugging the Hell out of him.

He proceeded to drag me into the bread store and introduce me to the staff there because they'd all heard about his postcard problem. What made it even better, though, was that one of the cashiers used to work where I was a few months ago. Small world, eh?

So he knows who had the postcards sent, but still doesn't understand how I'm able to do it.

And there's more on the way too. Should be one from Abaco arriving any day now...

No comments: