Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My 9 Hours

9 hours from now I have my first major interview since I left work. It was this past weekend that I came to the realization that it's been a month since I left my job. I said at the time, in My 101 Things, that I couldn't understand why I wasn't upset and/or crying.

It's because everything in life is ahead of me and there's no looking back.

I've applied for about 80 different jobs now and this is interview #1. It's also the very first job I applied for. Impatient waiting a month? No. In my line of work, WAITING has always been part of the process.

And I'm not even nervous about going for the interview. Another first for me.

I know there's something out there for me and although I have no idea what it is I still have faith that it will happen when it happens. I do believe in God and I do believe God has a plan for me. And as great as sharing that plan would be, I'm one who likes surprises.

We'll see what the morning brings, yes?

No comments: