Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Boom Boom

I'll admit I'm a bit addicted to Blog Explosion. In fact, I have a feeling most people reading this right now are viewing it because they came through 'BE.'

So, hey.

I have BE running (Blog Rocket too!) while I do my homework and use it as my sanity breaks. And 90% of the time it actually helps. I've found about a dozen or so blogs I enjoy reading now, so THANKS for all those bloggers out there who are visiting!!

Oh, and Dreama: Your blog finally came up during yesterday's BE.

1 comment:

Madley said...

Me too... actually I go up and down. Last week I signed my friend up to blogger/blogexplosion (so I get another referral yeah!) and I decided to surf using his account since I got some credit too, right?

"He" (me) read 40 blogs. I got 2.23 credits. THAT SUCKS! I'll have to start him on the addiction soon.

(BTW, let me encourage YOU to keep on surfin' there ;)

But while surfing with his account... I actually surfed onto ME! That was pretty funny!

BTW, FYI, his blog is Dynamic Fitness -- I forgot, I better remind him to blog too!

And Hi Dreama! I keep forgetting to read your blog because I get my reading off Bloglines, a "blog feeder" (sounds like Little Shop of Horrors) and for some reason it won't read your blog -- I think because it's reading an old one of yours with a close title?) I need to remember to read my own blogroll more often!

(Sorry, HH, just hijacked your comments section :)

Have a good night~