Thursday, June 02, 2005

40 Stories

Thanks Mad!
(I know, you stole it from someone else...)

40 Questions Asked and Answered

[Stolen from One With Cat.]

1. My uncle once: dropped a bomb and blew up a whale in the St. Lawrence River. He thought it was a German sub surfacing...

2. Never in my life: have I done drugs.

3. When I was five: I looked up my teacher's dress when she sat down.

4. High School was: according to my yearbook, a great "4 years." Um, it was actually 5 years (I was at the same school from Gr. 8-12)

5. I will never forget: My first love

6. I once met: Vincent Price.


7. There’s this girl I know: who almost always wears low-cut tops in class. She's very distracting!

8. Once, at a bar: I was the only white guy. And, I was 15 at the time. Oh, AND I thought I as going to die from the looks I got.

9. By noon I’m usually: getting a headache from my kids.

10. Last night: I was on Blog Explosion 'til 1.

11. If I only had: a job I could be proud of.

12. Next time I go to church: will be on Sunday.

13. Terry Schiavo: died tragically.

14. What worries me most: is finding out I've done something else wrong.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: a poster with an Oscar Wilde quote:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
16. When I turn my head right: a copy of All-Star Comics #11, which would be worth $3300 in better condition. It's right now worth about $200...


17. You know I’m lying when: I talk about being successful having sex. (I've almost forgotten what it's like).

18. What I miss most about the eighties: My First Love, and my first major crush.

19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Dogberry. Thinking I'm in charge, but only of a bunch of nincompoops (who says that anymore?) and then I just end up stabbing myself in the foot with my own sword.

20. By this time next year: I'll be counting the weeks 'til I graduate from school! Again!!

21. A better name for me would be: O Mighty One ;-)

22. I have a hard time understanding: What my freakin' design class has to do with the program I'm in.

23. If I ever go back to school I’ll: What? Again? Oh dear Lord, no more school!! Actually, I'd probably go for my coaching certification. I'm going to be involved in my kids' sporting activities.

24. You know I like you if: I tease you or (if we're in person) I pat you on the shoulder and give you a compliment.

25. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: My wife. Our couch isn't very comfortable.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Well, 3 are musicians and Ferraro tried to be Vice President in the 80s.... or was she running for Pres with Walter Mondale as VP? Why do I know this?

27. Take my advice: I deserve a small portion of your money. Feed me.

28. My ideal breakfast is: Cold pizza. The only time it's as good as piping hot is when it's very cold --not "warm". I want pizza right now.

29. A song I love, but do not have is: One of U2's latest hits. Can't remember the name of it right now (or I'd have it, hello?).

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you come in July, specifically July 1st when there's a big party at the park for Canada Day and people cheer everyone getting their Canadian citizenship. If it's been a good spring, then the strawberries are ripe enough to eat and raspberries are right aorund the corner. The sun is shining and doesn't set until close to 10pm and it's 34 degrees Celsius outside (93.2 F).

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: 1. Are grown in a very large field about 20 miles from here. 2. Are common to everyone (nobody's perfect). 3. Fried my last computer. 4. Have become a disgrace at the Olympics with all the steroid use.

32. Why won’t people: give me money!?!?!?!

33. If you spend the night at my house: you'll never forgive me for sleeping on my couch --or you're still awake because the hide-a-bed's about 7 feet away form this computer. Sorry.

34. I’d stop my wedding for: my wife. 'Cuz boy woudl i hear about it!!

35. The world could do without: Any more bloody political blogs. Getting sick of 'em.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go back to my old job. :-)

37. My favorite blonde is: my first love.

38. Paper clips are: sitting in the bottom of my backpack. The container broke.

39. If I do anything well, it’s: Fighting my way through 98% of the crap, only to have another pile of crap dumped on me.

40. And by the way... I'm totally procrastinating right now!!

1 comment:

Madley said...

Great knowing you better, O Mighty One! ;)