Friday, June 17, 2005

Any Fool Can Say Goodbye

The Sex Caffeine Saga is coming to a close officially tomorrow. She's getting married and finally brings closure to our near-relationship. Yes, I'm still a little surprised I was invited to the wedding. I'm still going to school for 1pm and "make an appearance" before hauling tush to the wedding. It may take me an hour to get there, so I asked SC to talk slowly.

I have to admit I put in a CD for the drive home from school today that was laced with songs that remind me of the time we spent together. So, yeah, a little down. If you can, listen to Rosie Thomas' "All My Life" and you'll get the idea of the songs going through my head.

Despite the craziness at the "double" end of our relationship, and the fact I still refer to her as "Sex Caffeine" (in reference to the first craziness), I now only recall clearly the good times.

And yep, I feel guilty for the strain I put on my marriage while I acted like a complete and total idiot.

So stupid.

June 26th actually marks 3 years (3 years!!!!???!!!) since Sex Caffeine & I first met. June 18th marks what should be the last time I see her.

I think.

No comments: