Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Time Is Wasting

The one good thing about writing assignments coming due is it gives me an excuse to watch all these movies on the computer.

FYI, 50% of my computer screen hold the Media Player and the other 50% is for Word, FrontPage... Firefox. :-) The benefits of a 19" screen, yes?

I went out and picked up 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' for $6 the other day. I love this movie!! It's just way too funny!

I remember a bit on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update with Dennis Miller. Downtown Chicago had flooded from some broken pipes or something and entire city blocks had been shut down. Dennis Miller said that they had a suspect for the broken pipes: Ferris Bueller.

I'd heard once there was going to be a sequel after he got out of college and started working. I guess nothing ever became of it.

How's this for wasting time instead of writing for school?

1 comment:

Fikri said...

I do this all the time. I resize my Word windows, and resize the DVDplayer window. Two birds with one stone. I love it. :>