Saturday, June 11, 2005

All This and Nothing

I haven't slept enough this week as "the push" to finals has begun. Actually, I have one final project already submitted and the biggest-of-the-big is due 12:30 on Monday. I keep saying I'm about 95% done, until I look at it again and realize it's about 75% done. I'd say 50% of it was done in class, so about 7 or 8 hours' total.

One of my courses is tough and I don't mean the educational "tough." It's just tough getting out of bed to go and I'm glad it's done on Tuesday. I really didn't enjoy the class. Too damn smart for it, I say.

Too smart, but the exhaustion's getting to me: I misspelled "OUT" on worksheet today. Designing a new soda company logo. I called it "Out Cola" and the first comment I got was "where's the closet?" Of course, then I noticed I'd actually called it "Ot Cola." Damn lack of sleep...

It's now called KO Cola. But that's a story for another day and another blog...

How tired am I? The big question burning my brain right now is this:
If "Mr. Britney Spears" Kevin Federline is honestly going by the name K-Fed, why-oh-why can I not read that properly?
Seriously. I don't see K-Fed at all...
Nope.
I see F-ked.

And then I giggle.

I really need to go to sleep now.

2 comments:

Madley said...

I used to have a color consulting company called "Splash KO" -- for Splash of color, Splash KO (company), Splash Knockout, and lastly, SPLASH KO -- "ko" in Filipino means mine/my so I guess it was My Splash.

Oh the branding thing... so fun!

And funny about F_ked! hahaha

Dreama said...

too smart? snicker, snicker...heh heh, but seriously, when is the term over? Then you won't have to worry about being f-ked as it will be too late to do anything about it anyhow, smarty pants.