Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Let the Music Play

OK, procrastinating now... hand is sore from drawing.

I came across something like this on one of the BE blogs today and thought I'd give it a try. Basically, you listen to 20 random songs on your PC and write out the first line of each song. Then let people guess the song!

Oh, and no cheating by googling the lyrics!!

So, here goes:

  1. Another head hangs lowly
  2. While there is time
  3. You say you want
  4. Grandfather watches the grandfather clock
  5. Oh Elise, it doesn't matter what you say
  6. Out in the door just in time
  7. Planned a Show
  8. In the mist
  9. Lake light
  10. Wait, wait, I never had a chance to love you
  11. Our love is like water
  12. I walked along the avenue
  13. Sun is shining in the sky
  14. When lights go down, I see no reason
  15. And when I wake up in the morning
  16. Go ahead with your dreamin'
  17. Dealers keep dealin'
  18. It glittered and it gleamed
  19. As he came into the window
  20. Remember boy that your forefathers died.
Good luck!

I'll admit I skipped a couple of songs simply because they were either instrumental, started with the title of the song, ~or~ were leftovers from an experimental download of international music (with a group called Lele, so there).

I'll post the song list as an addendum in a few days...

4 comments:

Madley said...

Either (1) I can't remember lyrics anymore, (2) I don't know songs with lyrics or (3) you're listening to some weird stuff! LOL

Not one. Not one song. I'm amazed at myself. Used to be I could sing everything... hey... do you know this first line?

"This mornin' I woke up with this feeling I didn't know how to deal with..."

HAHAHA I'm sending some friends over here later to try and guess but they're as old as I am so...

:)

Joann said...

Hi, madley said I could play too. I'm even older. Not one. I give up.

Big Hoser said...

Very sad indeedy...

1. Zombie - The Cranberries
2. The Finer Things - Steve Winwood
3. All I Want Is You - U2
4. Somebody To Love - Soul Asylum
5. Letter to Elise - The Cure
6. I'm No Superman - Lazlo Bane
7. Rhinceros - Smashing Pumpkins
8. Bitter Tears - INXS
9. First Night - Tamman Hall NYC
10. Wait - White Lion
11. All Over You - Live
12. I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
13. Mr. Blue Sky - ELO
14. Carrie - Europe
15. Backwater - Meat Puppets
16. Chorus - Erasure
17. Rocks - Primal Scream
18. Kiss Them For Me - Siouxsie & the Banshees
19. Smooth Criminal - Animal Ant Farm (NOT Michael Jackson --not allowed on my PC)
20. All Together Now - Farm

Madley said...

Not a one! Barely even recognize the groups... ACK!