Thursday, January 13, 2005

Run Around the World

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."
~Lily Tomlin
Tuesday nights are a "look forward to" TV night for the family. My wife, daughter & I are all fans of Amazing Race. This is the 6th Race and I'm still antsy throughout the entire episode.

And how close were we to finally getting rid of that rat bastard Jonathan last night, eh?

I did a little digging to see just what makes this couple, Jonathan and Victoria, click. Or unclick. Or whatever. So, off to the Amazing Race website I go!

Y'know... his wife Victoria is kind of hot. She is. But for every "hot" point she earns... she's with Jonathan and that's like minus-2 points for every year they dated and minus-10 points for every year they've been married. Oh, and for her comment "I think Jonathan would make a great father"? Yeah, minus a million points, woman!!

The human race is better off if he never has kids. He's 42 and acts what? 12? Maybe? On a good day? And he owns a spa, for God's sake! I thought spas were for relaxation and meditation. How would you like to go and relax in a mud bath in his spa? He'd stand over your shoulder all the time. "You're gonna lose." "You're such a loser. It's all your fault!" Yeah, that's my idea of relaxation.

And Jonathan's quote on their bio page:
"I bring the Jedi Mind Trick to The Amazing Race. I can wave my hand and make the impossible happen."
Yeah, no kidding. You take all the fun out of the show, you bastard!!

Oh, and one more thing. Had I been close by in Berlin when you pushed Victoria running too slow? Your nose would be considered an "inny."

PLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE let next week's episode be their last!!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

oh, how I love to hate Jonathan! He is so terribly abusive to her and she is stupid to stay and take it. I was also hoping they would lose too. I am addicted to that show though, I sit on the edge of my seat the whole time!