Friday, January 21, 2005

Me, Myself, & I

Felling a wee bit of writer's block, so it's time for something "fluffier." This post thanks to 'Madley' who begat it from another blogger somewhere down the road...

I haven't done a "ME, ME, ME" thing in awhile -- thanks Tasty Stacey!

3 names you go by:
a) Hairyhoser
b) Hoser
c) [my name]Dawg

3 screen names you have:
a) Hairyhoser
b) [my name again]Dawg
c) My name...

3 things you like about yourself:
a) I've got a great sense of humour.
b) I'm artistic.
c) I'm both a flirt and a social butterfly.

3 things you dislike about yourself:
a) I'm not always in a good mood.
b) I'm a little selfish still..
c) The only time I seem to have for socializing is in Sims2.

3 parts of your heritage:
a) Canadian - 8th generation, baby!
b) Irish (18th century anyway)
c) Scot (from my Dad again --but about 16th or 17th century)

3 things that scare you:
a) Snakes
b) some heights
c) noisy elevators (... I have my reasons)

Your everyday essentials:
a) Coffee
b) Email
c) [sex]

3 things you're wearing right now:
a) socks
b) jeans
c) underwear (it's kinda warm here --sorry, Dreama)

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
a) Peter Gabriel
b) Police
c) Barenaked Ladies

3 of your favorite songs at present:
a) "Come Talk to Me" - Peter Gabriel
b) "I've Seen All Good People" - Yes
c) "Honestly" - Carey Brothers (just a single person. His last name is 'Brothers' is all...)

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a) Acting
b) Set up a special event on my own
c) A different exercise regimen --join a fitness club?

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given) :
a) Cooperation/support
b) Healthy intelligent conversations
c) [sex] --can you name 3 I think are currently missing?

2 truths and a lie (in no particular order):
a) I was blonde as a little boy.
b) I nearly died from acute appendicitis.
c) I'm a 33rd Degree Mason.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
a) Sensuality/sensitivity.
b) Well rounded shoulders.
c) Long hair --always a favorite.

3 things you just can't do:
a) Rollerskate.
b) Finish school.
c) Motivate myself when the rut gets too big.

3 of your favorite hobbies:
a) Drawing.
b) Writing.
c) Playing Sims2.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
a) Sell off all this stuff surrounding me and make good use of the $$.
b) Go on a real vacation.
c) Have [sex].

3 careers you're considering:
a) Writer.
b) Cartoonist.
c) Actor.
[I'm doomed].

3 places you want to go on vacation:
a) Scotland.
b) New Zealand.
c) Fiji.

3 kids names:
a) Mungo.
b) Siobhan.
c) Eoin.
--I wasn't allowed to name our kids.


3 things you want to do before you die:
a) Learn to play a musical instrument.
b) Be successful at... something. And have it recognized.
c) Be told that I am appreciated. Or at the very least: [sex].

3 people who now have to take this quiz:
a) Anyone who isn't having [sex] right now.

2 comments:

Madley said...

Heya HH,

Don't know how I missed this... my pop's a PM (Mason) also -- apparently is a BFD in with Filipino ex-sailors!

Big Hoser said...

Well, you found my lie. My father, grandfather, great-grandfather and who knows how many previous generations were all Masons.

I'm not.

But I know enough about it that it looked true. :-)