Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Gone At Last

"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak."
~Hans Hofmann
Okay, this is my second Amazing Race post in a week.

Why?

Because the little snot is finally gone.

E.
Lim.
In.
Ated.
Baby!!

Yes, shed a tear for that freaky couple Jonathan and Victoria who failed miserably to read '2' instead of '1' on their instructions. 2 donkeys. Not 1. And way not to walk your one donkey but hire some Ethiopian 'servant' to... haul your ass up the hill. Lazy bastards proved once and for all they deserved to lose.

Phew!

So now all disrespect turns towards Adam and Rebecca. Why? She's supposed to be such a strong character, but why she stays with Adam --I don't know. He's definitely a boy (a mama's boy for that matter) living in a man's body. At least I think it's a man. Can someone NOT do a drive-by scissoring his 2 little --I don't know, horns??? off his frickin' head? Geez, he better be a loser too. And soon. She's so strong but she sticks with this guy for over two years?? Please. If I acted like Adam, I wouldn't expect any intelligent woman to stick with me for more than an hour.

2 comments:

Dreama said...

I have never wanted to see a couple get eliminated more than this one - Jon and Victoria...gawd they were just awful! He was so abusive towards her and she was so stupid for taking it. They make me sick. I'm glad they were eliminated.

Madley said...

Hi HH!

Watching The Amazing Race at my parents' home was a great treat for me... now I'm just reading the updates and watching clips online -- and I'm glad that *SSH*LE is OUTTA THERE! Now all our mojo can be directed to that sorry-*ss team...

I started at the end of your blog ... I have to catch up here since I've not been around since December 15 and have missed it... did you make your blog countdown?