Sunday, November 14, 2004

My Incredible... Career

The eBay thing actually seems to be happening, so I've decided to make my own

infomercial and get a bunch of people to spread the news about how "you too" can make a living selling crap on eBay!! I've even hired a guy to star:
[Edit: Thanks to Madley, I've resampled my pretty picture to make it small... What can I say? It looked fine on my honkin' huge monitor]
Okay, that's not really happening and I have no clue who this guy is. But he's really good with that megaphone. Swear to God, I don't have a sweater like that! But I am being serious about the eBay thing happening. It's been a while since I've been able to get this software working, but I have a program on my computer that constantly updates the auctions and goes "cha-ching!!" whenever someone bids on one of my items. It's cool, and you know you're being successful (there's that word again!!) whenever the computer goes "cha-ching!!" Right now I have 84 items for sale. By 5:00pm tomorrow, there will be 101. Of course, 12 end by 5:03pm, in actuality, there'll be 89 items for sale tomorrow. I just confused myself. No matter. The point is that things are moving and I'll have some cash flow very, very soon!! Cash flow is justification for what I'm doing. What I'm doing is working. Working is success!! What's that sound? SUCCESS!! Oh, yeah. I need sleep too.

2 comments:

Madley said...

Hey, HH -- new skin/template -- almost thought I was in the wrong place! :)

Congrats on the EBay stuff -- I once sold (well, okay, my friend did, I didn't know how to do it) two Xena Warrior Princess sweatshirts for $80/each and a horrid poster that was exclusive to cast and crew at the end of the season for $240 -- what an amazing thing! $40 for my girlfriend and that was $360 in my pocket for making room in my closet.

Happy selling! (and thanks for clicking on my BE link :)

Madley said...

Welcome~ although I don't know why it doesn't pop up in the right place on the front page (sorry) it does fine on when you click on the single post link.