Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My Brat

I feel for my friend 'Brat' who's feeling the stress these days.

My stress levels were getting pretty high when I finally got to leave the Job From Hell and instead of just moving on into a better job, I ended up leaving altogether.

My choice? Not entirely, but I'm sure glad I did leave. See, all the stress I had to deal with exploded into nothingness in a moment.

And people are shocked to talk to me now, because the stress is gone and the relaxation is there --for the most. Kids'll drag ya down. Trust me.

Brat needs some "me time" (not me me, but her me... I mean, oh forget it). She sees the need to try something else (and timing isn't everything --there's always a reason the timing stinks, but you never can tell when the right time, right?) and I'd encourage her to try the writing thing.

Next question for Brat: Can you draw? Stay tuned for My 24 Hours....

1 comment:

Dreama said...

aw, you wrote about me...my time off is good so far, but can still feel that KNOT in my chest, so will take it one day at a time.

I cannot draw, but am thinking I would like to try...