Saturday, November 27, 2004

My Answers for the Saturday Six

Technically, I'm Canadian and it's been like 6 weeks since we celebrated Thanksgiving, but that just means I'm adding to the '6' theme.... OK, I'm stretching there. This comes from Patrick's Place: (He asks for a link back to him, so all can play. :)

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?
2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair
3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?
4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?
5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from Tara: What is your favorite classic 80's video game?

Allow me....
  1. We never have Thanksgiving at our house, so the leftovers are meager and usually only last a day or two. I like dark-meat, so it's usually gone that night by midnight :-) Stuffing is the ultimate craving, though...
  2. Slow-moving checkout line. I know one of the cashier's at our regular grocery store. I can handle staring at her for a while.
  3. Money. So I know I'll make it to 2005.
  4. Glitz and glamour. I don't use it so I don't know how else to answer.
  5. Any Scrooge movie will do. Well, maybe not the George C. Scott one. He'll always be Patton to me...
  6. Arcade game or computer game? Arcade would be 'Stocker' which was kind of like the Cannonball Run movies. Computer would be 'Starflight.'

No comments: