Wednesday, January 21, 2004

My Swearing Session


My game with "Sex Caffeine" enters week #3 for 2004.  I've
done great avoiding her.  She's said hello to me in hallway in week #1 and
waved from her car as I was out for a run in week #2.  Week #3 is half over
already and I haven't sent an email or dropped by to visit or anything else that starts the roller coaster ride all over again.

Which is good because this summer isn't looking too good.

One of my 'new tasks' around the office is coordinating volunteers for the
upcoming BC Summer Games. We're going to be a specially-designated department
within the Games and need several volunteers to assist.  Several people on
campus have volunteered already and as the Games office officially opens on
Saturday means that I have to start coordinating these people.  And who's
got an application in?

Sex Caffeine.

Enter me: swearing.

No comments: