Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Politics of Love

I finally had a moment to watch Rick Mercer's Monday Report today. Not bad, considering it's Wednesday. It's a great show, but I usually don't get to watch it because (what are the odds of this happening?) there's an even better Canadian show on at the same time on Mondays: Corner Gas.

And, with a special Extreme Makeover Home Edition broadcast Monday night, I had both VCRs running to tape shows at 8.

So why not tape Monday Report every Monday? Well this week was a special Valentine's episode with political hottie Belinda Stronach. I've included the link to her website because there's a pic of her with Rick Mercer skating around on the Ottawa River. She's wearing a jersey that half one team and half another and, as Mercer states, she's "in for a long career in politics."

She's so hot! I've included links to the various shows and the Monday Report one actually has the video of Rick & Belinda's "date." I'm so jealous.

No comments: