Friday, February 11, 2005

A Moment to Myself

Thanks to Jules for the idea...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Wife woke me up at 8:47.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls look better --especially if that's all she's wearing.
3. What was the last film that you saw at the cinema? I think it was 'Hero.'
4. What is your favorite t.v. show? Huff
5. What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of Bran Flakes
6. What foods do you dislike? My mother's spaghetti
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What are your favorite potato chips? Baked Lays
9. What is your favorite c.d. at the moment? A mix of my own
10.What is your favorite sandwich? meatball sandwich... mmm, good.
11.What characteristics do you despise? Smugness; anyone who values
their opinion without giving others a thought.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I have a black t-shirt that fits nicely.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Mediterranean somewhere. As long as its warm and close to the beach.
14. What color is your bathroom? "my" bathroom is light blue and white.
The main bathroom is beige and --actually, just beige.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Fruit of the Loom (I'm a guy, like I know brands!!)
16. Favorite time of day? 10pm - 2am --only time I can really get my work done
17. What was your most memorable birthday? 21 - spent it in London, drunk for a week.
18. Where were you born? British Columbia, Canada
19. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey, into college basketball too, but that was mainly because of work last year.
20. Who do you least expect to do this? My wife
21. Who do you expect to do this first? Dreama
22. What fabric detergent do you use? For what?
23. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl. What's a morning again?
25. What is your shoe size? 10.
26. Do you have any pets? 2 cats and 2 fish (they're outdoor fish though)
27. Any new and exciting news? My almost old flame is getting married this spring... uh, my son's latest word is 'goldfish.'
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A politician (and then my innocence was gone --so I was ready to be one too!)
29. What should you be doing today? something my wife approves of.
30. Birthday and Sign? 7/28 - Leo

No comments: