Saturday, February 19, 2005

Mujer Latina

So, got a flurry of IM messages from Latina Lady today. It's been a while since we've talked since she left work (she was one of 'My Kids' at the old office) long before I did.

She'd remembered some items I'd been looking for and she'd come across them (at an auction or something) and had bought them for me. So, off I went to her place.

Now, I'm not a total idiot (although sometimes it's nice to fall into that stage), but I do recall that LL exudes (please note, when reading that, pronounce it: exuuuuuuuudes. Thanks) sexuality something fierce.

Side note: Anyone else think that's a good name for a song? 'Sexuality Something Fierce.' I like it.


Anyway, she does. She exudes it. Exuuuuuuuudes it. And here I am on my way to her place.

So, here's some signs upon arriving:
  1. She answers the door wearing a very revealing low-cut strapless red dress.
  2. Hair and makeup are done.
  3. She nearly falls out of the dress as she makes us drinks.
I paid for the stuff. Gave her a hug. Had my drink and left after we had a nice chat.

I feel like an idiot, but at least I didn'r act like one (but I said that sometimes it feels so good!)

No comments: