Friday, February 11, 2005

No Survivors

Over a bowl of cereal this morning for breakfast, I'm reading the box for the Survivor contest. Basically, if the number printed inside the box is displayed during the broadcast of the show (starting tonight, February 10!) you win a trip to one of the previous Survivor locales and spend a few days there with some of the castmates.

Yay. Knowing my luck I'd get stuck with "Rob and Ambuh."

Regardless, I had a meeting tonight, so I decided to tape it and watch it when I got home. The meeting wrapped up around 9:30, so I decided to waste time so I wouldn't come home in time to see who was voted off in the first episode.

HAD Survivor actually started tonight as the contest claims...

How bad is that, eh?

1 comment:

Dreama said...

It was even listed on the dish as starting...I nearly panicked, but knowing I had been to the website a few dozen times, I knew the dish was incorrect...phew...I have a survivor pool going at work and only have half the squares filled up!