Monday, January 01, 2007

The One with the Reflections on 2006

So, to start, last night was the first time in decades I didn't see a ball drop or get to count down to Midnight.

Nope, I got to continue arguing with my wife until the final minutes of 2006 and then into 2007.

Yeah, a differing of p.o.v. when it comes to who does what around the house. Seriously, it's just a typical argument and we have it all the time, but yesterday's just took 15 hours to finally wrap up.

No, it doesn't mean anything's resolved. It just means we finished arguing.

In all, finishing off the year that way really fit the entire way the year went. There was tons of conflict, there was a lot of illness, and there was a lot of talk about me not working. And a lot of blame being thrown about --apparently all by me and then naturally it's all actually my fault.

Whatever.

I'll take the blame that I'm unemployed because I didn't bother looking for work over the final 2 weeks of 2006. Naturally, that time of year is a bounty of employment opportunities.... sheesh.

Again, whatever. 2006 is over and I'm leaving it far behind. It's time to look forward to 2007. And I should since it's already started!!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

wishing you a much better 2007!