Friday, January 05, 2007

The One About More on the Car Accident

I finally heard back from the insurance company today. I'd argued with them regarding the fact that the other driver came out of a side lane and hit me. Well, after 3 months (it will be 3 months on January 9), they still say it was my fault.

Until she read the witness' report (which no one had done up to that point, I guess --GEEZ!!). The witness claimed that I was driving along the main road when the other driver came out of a side lane, never stopped and hit me. So glad no one read that, but because the insurance company already closed the claim, I have to go through an independent arbitrator to settle the claim in my favour.

So, there'll be more news next week.

I'm really beginning to hate the entire world these days.

No comments: