Thursday, January 25, 2007

The One About My S-M-R-T Smarts!

Yes, I spelled it S-M-R-T. Go back and watch Simpson's already!

I mentioned at one point that I get a daily email with a Mensa puzzle. Today, it seems I figured out the puzzle before the answer was available online. THAT is s-m-r-t smart. :)

Here's the 'puzzle' in a little bit of a different form:
1 - Draw a 4x4 grid.
2 - Write c-o-d-e in the top row.
3 - Using the 'c' in the top row, write c-o-d-e in the left-most column.
4 - now add 1 V, 2 E's, 1 A, 1 S, & 4 R's in the remaining blank spots so that every column has a word and every row has a word.

It took me about 5 seconds to do.

And 3 hours later, it's still not on the site.

Smart!

1 comment:

Madley said...

Hey that only took me a minute and a half! Takes one smart one to know one, eh? heheh

Bring 'em on, HH!