Friday, May 21, 2004

My Staying Power


Well, good interview but apparently not good enough.  Haven't heard who got it, only that I didn't.  There's 2 people I'm fine if either got it, one other I know nothing about so I'm pretty much indifferent about her.  The other two?  I'll be pissed royally if either on of them got it.

Time will tell.

I think I started looking forward to it too much though.  they always fall through when I start thinking positively.  The pay and schedule would've made a lot of things much easier on me, but why would I want that?

Oh well --if there's anything to take from it, I heard that my boss was a little frantic at the possibility of me going.  Not sure what they'd do here without me and such --I'll have to have a talk with him when he gets back to the office.  It'd be nice to hear something like that from him for a change.  Want me to stay?  TELL ME.

2 comments:

Dreama said...

sorry to hear you didn't get the job. Maybe that means an ever greater opportunity awaits?

Big Hoser said...

I doubt a greater opportunity awaits anytime soon. I'll just stay here for the forseeable future. Ugh.