Thursday, September 28, 2006

All Quiet on the Western Front

So, employment prospects are pretty bleak at the moment.... sucky time to graduate apparently. 2007 is supposed to be better... I put 2008 originally, then realized I'd missed a year.

I think something's wrong with my brain.

I'm updating my 'professional' website on a fairly regular basis, but realized today that I haven't bothered to LIST what's been updated if people were to check back on a regular basis. I'm an idiot too, apparently.

Oh well, not losing hope on future employment... not yet :)

2 comments:

Madley said...

Rest, rest... more rest! This isn't about idiocy (otherwise you wouldn't have graduated, much less with a wonderful 3.4! :)

Dreama said...

I feel your pain...no one is offering me a job right now either...sigh...