Thursday, September 14, 2006

12,953

Twelve thousand nine hundred and fifty-three points. That's how many points I have in the new promotional campaign on my favorite radio station. I'm 47 points away from 13,000 points and when I hit that number there's a special 'bargain bin' item I'm planning on purchasing --for 13,000 points.

As the website states:
Cardio-Core Bootcamp!

Get your butt in gear!

Cardio-Core Boot Camp will get you in shape. You'll get a gift certificate worth $265! That's good for a 4-week, 5 sessions per week program!!

Seriously, I figure I've put on around 30 pounds since I started this program 18 months ago. I haven't been eating healthy and over half my liquid consumption has been Coca Cola and Energy Drinks (and I don't need that much sugar! Ever!). So, a quick talk with my wife and she's excited to see that I can participate in something (an almost $300 something!) and not have to pay for it!

Essentially you receive points for listening to the radio and hearing special codes that you then enter on the site. Codes can be worth anywhere from 1 point to 1000 points... and with a special Dessert of the Day code, I just leaped over the 13,000 point mark!

Boot Camp here I come!!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

hmmm...I wish there was a boot camp for me...