Monday, September 04, 2006

Second Time Around

So, Friday afternoon I finally got my "do-over" for the presentation that bombed and nearly killed me the week before.

Yes, I was tired.
Yes, I lost about 10 pounds between presentations.
Yes, I needed lots of water to continue speaking.

And, fortunately, yes, the presentation went much, much better.

Now that this presentation is out of the way.... I have to rehearse for the final presentation on September 15th. My instructor's making me do it over and over again until I get it right (or he likes it anyway).

So, even moreso, I'm not looking forward to my final 2 weeks of school.

The presentation will be in front of 200+ people and I'm supposed to be enthusiastic, clear (duh), and really blow em all away. I can guarantee I'll be tired, clear (duh!) and if anyone annoys me... I'll probably be tempted to blow em away ;)

No comments: