Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Whore!

You'd never know it, reading some of my blog entries, but I do have an eye for details and can usually catch spelling mistakes and typoes in other people's work. Kind of like that killer paper I had to read and re-read over 2 dozen times last semester and I ripped it apart everytime.

Hottie was showing me some of her work for graduation (yep, she gets to go too!) and I noticed she had a typo in her email address. No more hotmail, but 'hormail.' It was a good laugh. She'd get hired right away, I'm sure ;)

1 comment:

Dreama said...

reminds me of a gal I graduated with. Her actual email address was clueless@domain...I know it was some reference to a television show or movie...some crap like that...but I don't think it should be the email address that you put on your resume...