Monday, September 18, 2006

NEVER AGAIN

I've been printing things out for my "grad showcase" tomorrow and it's been one Hell of a frustrating night. I have business card templates, DVD cover templates & CD label templates from Avery, Fellowes/Neato.... everywhere.

They're all crap. So's my printer.

Never again am I going to try and print off my own stuff. I cannot believe how much paper I've wasted because the print is off by inches when it's transporting from Word to my HP printer.

Or PhotoShop to my printer...

Or the Neato Media software to my printer...

$30 for an ink cartridge and apparently the black and the tri-color cartridges I bought on Wednesday are both running low now.

And to think I've also paid nearly $200 for professional printing...

Never again.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

ouch...I know where you can find an excellent graphic designer who will print things off...he did my cookbook for the kid, lol...he's a friend of mine from back east...lol