Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This Guy....

...which is the answer to: "Who has 2 thumbs and is pooped beyond belief?"

It's pretty sad to think that I leave for school tomorrow morning and don't come home until 3 the next afternoon. LONG DAY pretty much sums it up. I have my sleeping bag ready for the car and this time I must also remember:
1 - a change of clothes
2 - a pillow (as my jacket did not make a good substitute)

If last Wednesday's "overnighter" was any indication, I should expect a maximum of 4 hours' sleep tomorrow night. Which means aside from tonight's sleep will give me 5 hours' sleep this week.

Yeah, last night was a bad night. It took me 'til 1 to fall asleep and then my son started crying again and my wife just brought him into our room to sleep. That means in less than an hour, I was out to the living room to sleep on the couch and finally fell asleep just prior to the alarm clock going off at 4:45am.

It's a little early to get going for school, but I got up anyway, headed out the door before 6am. It still took me over 90 minutes to get there....

Oh, and 3 hours to get home this afternoon (I should've had a bite to eat before I left --I had a sandwich for breakfast at 5am and a chicken dinner at 6:30pm), which seriously sucked.

Although the temperature's been quite mild, it's been raining for 23 days in a row. Sure, there's been breaks from the rain, but the breaks consist of showers and your usual downpour....

I'm procrastinating already and it's only week #2...

No comments: