Saturday, January 28, 2006

99-Minute email message

Got an email from Sex Caffeine today. The first one since September. She wanted an update on how things are going.

And I unloaded with a 99-minute email message.

Serves her right for not sending me a message in 4 months.

Y'know, I'd love to get together with her for coffee and I know that I'd probably just set myself up for a whole new heap o' trouble. But I really miss her. I miss other people from work too, but save for a few days, my time working with SC was my happiest time there.

Think about it. For an entire year, we palled around, talked, and had a whole ton of fun. Then, for a few days, she got really defensive because she was leaving. And once she finally returned, things remained a roller coaster (even when we started working out together). It was high stress for both of us and I was going through Hell at home too.

she was good for me back then. But I have to remember to leave it in the past. That was the whole point when I went to her wedding was to let her know that we've both moved on and for both of us it's for the better.

But it still took me 99 minutes to write that email.

1 comment:

Madley said...

I don't know why, but it makes me feel better to hear that men struggle with feelings and missing people too...

And I bet she LOVED her email message from you. :)