Friday, January 13, 2006

Thirteen

I love Friday the 13th!

I can't say it's always been a great day for me, but even Friday the 13th's where nothing happens are okay by me. Why? Because when things happen for me, they're usually bad.

I know I've been hired for jobs on the 13th, I've also started dating girls on the 13th and more than likely had sex on more than one Friday the 13th.

Today's pretty much a 'nothing' day as I'm back into childcare mode. I even have very little homework as my Wednesday night overnighter took care of most of it already.

And it's Noon and I haven't argued with my kids about anything yet. Sweet!

I'd say I wish there were more Friday the 13ths, but I'm sure they'd start to go to poop on me.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

I trashed my car on Friday 13th on the 401 in 2000. That sucked. I also got Stormy on Friday 13th last year in May. And he is a little brat...so I am undecided about Friday 13th...