Saturday, March 24, 2007

The One With The Impending Return of 'Idiot Boy'

For those of you reading this blog for a while may recall, a majority of my school time was hindered because of 'Idiot Boy.'

Idiot Boy was the one who got lost and confused in every class and slowed everything down to a snail's pace. Idiot Boy was the one who stopped a project because he couldn't do simple math. Idiot Boy was the one who broke 'Brain Age' because he thought 4x4 was a single digit answer.

On Wednesday, Idiot Boy told one of my former classmates (and current co-worker) that he starts in the same department next week.

Then my team lead informed us that our team quintuples --next week. I nearly threw up.

And Wednesday night, the job hunt started again. Oh, I have confidence he'll be fired fairly quickly, but I never want to see him again.

Never. Again.

No comments: