Saturday, March 24, 2007

The One About Finally Understanding

I promised when I last 'signed off' that I wouldn't talk about "work" or at least about my new job.

One of the reasons behind that is I've always detested people saying I'm never happy. I got that a lot with my old job (From Hell! --get it?) and I always hated hearing that. I never thought it was true.

So, how does a guy write about a job (From Hell!) for nearly 2 years and not acknowledge that maybe other people are right and that I'm not happy?

Maybe I do it right now.

See, I'm talking about my new job right now and of course there's negatives to it that I didn't foresee when I wrote out the PROs and CONs. And, yes, I could really focus on those at the moment and write a multitude of paragraphs on crazy things and empty promises.

But I won't.

This message is just stating that I got up on Friday morning and realized I'm not happy, I'm never happy, and chances are I won't be happy --ever. Yep, any job will pile it on and situation totally out of my control will frustrate me, but that's just who I am. If I can learn to deal with it, then maybe I'll find a medium --a happy medium or not, but still a balance.

Still, this isn't stopping me from looking elsewhere (closer to home) for work. But that's another story.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

maybe you are depressed? Perhaps you should check out an online quiz to see. When depressed, nothing ever makes you happy. check it out.