Friday, February 02, 2007

The One About Bargain Games

The local drugstore chain (they still do prescriptions, but I've never dealt with them for that --just everything else, shopping-wise) has put a ton of different video games on sale this week and that means I've gone a little gonzo picking up titles that I haven't played before.

I was thinking at an earlier time, it'd be cool to do reviews of video games, but my loyal readers (all 2 of you) would enver forgive me if I bored you with video game stuff.

So, what you get here instead is this: I bought 5 video games for $25. 2 were selling less than 3 months ago for $60 each (yowch) and the other 3 have been around about a year.

But $25!!! I get ot play for a bit tomorrow. But only for a bit.

Then it's time for more eBay fun.

No comments: