Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rumor Weed

Had a drink "after work" with an old friend from work, Bean. I worked with her with my very first work assignment at the old office back in 1997, so definitely a longstanding friendship. She had a couple of stories to tell.

Drama Queen officially replaced me at the job From Hell. It was also the only way for her to stay altogether at the office as she failed miserably with the promotion they'd given her last summer.

Where's that 'No Shit Sherlock' picture I had???

Anyway, it turns out the department had received someone else in a transfer just a few weeks after I'd left and she's proven herself to be just as useless. Very good at wandering around and visiting people, but not very good at staying in the office and actually working. So, DQ comes back to help out... sorry, taking a giggle break... and that leaves The Boy with the rest of the work.

Poor Boy. I'm surprised he's still alive --or that everyone else around him is.

Bean asked me if I was ever offered a new position if I'd accept and come back. I simply replied that I had several nightmares about that happening. In other words, NO.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO.

No comments: