Friday, May 27, 2005

Don't Get Married

I'm procrastinating from schoolwork, but that's usually the way it works. Too bad I have a Midnight deadline and it's 8:26pm...

I've been "over the whole Sex Caffeine saga for quite some time now. Our near-affair/potential disaster-complete-with-explosion has already passed the "2 years ago" mark. Our email messages dwindled after I left work back in October and I think there's been maybe a dozen since.

So, my daily-plus contacts with her have decreased to less than 1 message every 2 weeks.

Cool.

Except today I got a message from her about her upcoming wedding. I know I've mentioned the engagement --or at least the boyfriend in previous posts. It was one of the catalysts that the unhealthy relationship we had at one time was actually in "a good place" now.

But the wedding invite's done 2 things to me:
1 - It's a chance to see her how I've pictured her for quite a while.
2 - It's finally a chance for some real closure. To see her married.

The only problem is that the wedding is on my last day of the semester, so I most likely can't make it to the wedding. I'm hoping there's a reception or something.

I really need the closure right now.

1 comment:

Madley said...

Oh boy... I hope you get your closure... these things are challenging all right... but isn't this what makes the world go around?