Thursday, October 28, 2004

My Top Ten Positive Thoughts

10 - I can finally have that 'Andy Richter Controls the Universe' marathon.
9 - Late night, shmate night. Nothing to get up early for right now!
8 - No more eBay excuses.
7 - Phone calls from Co-Workers from Hell? Just try it!
6 - I can kiss my children good morning and good night.
5 - No more queasy feelings whenever the big wigs have a "sit-down" with my boss.
4 - I never have to figure out if I'm going to get in trouble for surfing the net.
3 - I can shift my focus to something I like for a change.
2 - I don't have to wonder how these people got their educations anymore (although, seriously... who took 'em in?).
1 - I never have to drive to that stinkin' town again. Ever.

1 comment:

Dreama said...

hey hoser, I'm here for ya, sonny...message me if you need to talk.