Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Plans

So, we're coming up on Christmas. Naturally as a man I wouldn't think of Christmas until at least December 24th, despite constant reminders from my wife. This year shouldn't be any different except that I noticed stores are already sneaking in little Christmas displays hiding behind the Halloween ones... waiting to pounce on unsuspecting prey.

Regardless, Christmas means we're getting close to the end of 2004 and the end of My Year, which also means I only have a few weeks left to try and fulfill some of the items I said I'd be working on this year.

It also means that I have to think up a new theme for 2005. I think I have one, but it essentially means I have to post 3 times a day in order to complete it in time. 365 days in a year and 3 posts a day is 1,095 posts. That's a lot. But I'm also looking at, well, "digressions" on a theme, but not really revealing what that theme is... Well, not easily anyway. It could be interesitng 'cuz I'd have to come up with some interesting posts to fulfill that promise....

Maybe I need to make other plans instead.

No comments: