Wednesday, October 13, 2004

My Copy and Paste

I'm not one to normally just grab something from another blog and paste it into my own, but this was one item that I really enjoyed and found myself moving on too quickly to another blog (that 'next blog' search item in the corner can be a little adenturous on occasion).

Anyway, I'm sharing even though I'm sure it's on numerous journals, blogs and what-have-you by now:

A girl asked a boy if he thought she was pretty- he said no.
A girl asked a boy if he liked her- he said no. A girl asked a boy if she were to walk away, would he cry- he said no.
So the girl began to walk away, and the boy grabbed her by the arm and said...
"I don't think you're pretty, I think you are beautiful-
I don't like you- I love you-
and if you were to walk away, I wouldn't cry- I would die"

No comments: