Saturday, October 28, 2006

Onto Other Things....

OK, the B.S. with my car aside, this has been a fairly eventful week.

I do have a job, albeit an extremely temporary one. A company involved in the film industry in Vancouver was looking for a 'web guy' and I suited their criteria. So, it's temporary work, but it could lead to bigger and better things.

MEANWHILE, I've been contacted by the big-time company I talked about last week. I'm having a meeting with the 2 execs I met (at different times, but they've since talked) about my potential future with their company.

Oh yeah, baby! One job is a 'junior' position and is probably a finite one wrapping up in January. The other one is my 1-year goal of a job in production and could be a 2-3 year project!

We're meeting the week of November 5th. I'll post more after that!

2 comments:

Dreama said...

Congrats on the beginning of your career! I can tell you're excited by the number of typos in this post, lol...just ribbin ya hoser...looking forward to hearing more.

Big Hoser said...

Imagine what it would be like if the Blogger spell check actually worked worth a damn...

Editing posts later results in a "cannot find web page" message from Firefox, so I can't even go back and edit the poor messages.